Tabs

Friday, July 30, 2010

fate

Today, I had two different events in my life collide in a beautiful (and delicious) way:

1. Bryan's dad was coming to visit us this weekend (arriving today) and we were going to have dinner at our house tonight
2. I had a strange desire to buy a gigantic box of blueberries last time we were at Costco, which resulted in about a pound of them sitting with nothing to do in the fridge (you can only put so many on cereal and Ally has decided she's over blueberries for the time being)

If this isn't fate, I don't know what is. I realized the universe was trying to tell me something, and it sounded a little like "blueberry crumb cake for dessert". Who am I to argue??
.
And, like any good hostess, I had to make sure it tasted okay before I serve it later...

mmm... yum.

No comments: